9 E. 4th St.
400 - 1600
Originally First National Bank of Oklahoma, this building was built in 1917 and was known as the "Oilman's Bank." The property was fully gutted and remodeled in 2020 to include a large rooftop deck with outdoor kitchen and firepit, entertaining areas and turf. Furry friends also have an enclosed dog park with turf and wash station. The property offers a large gym and onsite storage for residents.
Built: 1917; Renovated: 2020
Enclosed Dog Park and Dog Washing Station